Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Cooking Show! Beef Stew, Pumpkin Dip, Apple Cider Cocktails, Apple-Pumpkin Dog Treats

We filmed another episode of the cooking show last week!


Our theme was Fall, so I prepared a few recipes heavy on apples & pumpkin.

And I made Beef Stew, which always reminds me of fall because that's when I add it back into my cooking rotation!


A nice, warm bowl of stew is perfect for those chilly fall days.




Serve them chilled or warm.

Dan the Awesome Camera Man chose the warm cider and declared (in his lovely Irish brogue), "It warms the cockles of my heart!"  



Serve it with graham crackers, gingersnaps, cinnamon pita chips or apple slices for dipping.

And last but not least, Apple-Pumpkin Dog Treats, because dogs also like fall-themed food!


Happy Halloween!




1 comment:

  1. OMG, that photo! I could look at those 2 cuties all day. Their expressions are priceless. You must be holding a pumpkin biscuit. :)

    Whoops sorry, I meant to comment on the luscious food and drink and got distracted, lol. It is only 7:00 and I'm thinking about how good the drink looks, and the pumpkin dip, yum. But the beef stew looks amazing.

    Fran, you done it again! Congrats on another cooking show!

    Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!