Wednesday, December 19, 2012

There Are No Words


I have been attempting to write a post for the last few days but I quite simply can not find the words to express the profound sadness that I am feeling since learning of the elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.

I am just sitting here staring at the screen, trying to convey the deep sympathy I feel toward a community and people that I have never met.  The sweet, innocent children; the heroic teachers and administrators who sacrificed their lives trying to protect them; the loved ones left behind; the once-peaceful community, now shattered........I pray that they will all somehow find peace and comfort, knowing that so many of us whom they will never meet are grieving with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think!