Okay, I'm going to continue along the pumpkin recipe path that I started last week...
and today we have a pumpkin martini.
It's creamy, it's pumpkin-y, it's cinnamon-y...and it has marshmallows!
- "Rag and Bone"...The White Stripes
- "On My Way"...Billy Boy on Poison
- "Rhythm Doesn't Make You a Dancer"...John Fratelli
- "Always Where I Need To Be"...The Kooks
Pumpkin Martini (makes 2 martinis)
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. Kahlua
- 3 oz. Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon schnapps
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie mix)
For garnish: cinnamon sugar, cinnamon sticks, mini-marshmallows
Gather your ingredients.
Place all martini ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice cubes, and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Rim your martini glasses with the cinnamon sugar.