Sunday, November 18, 2012

More Clyde

My painting projects have pretty much come to a standstill.

The roman shades I started to cut remain unsewn.


I have a new puppy that I can't take my eyes off of!



Gus can't take his eyes off of him, either.

Hmmm... when I was taking the photo above, I didn't even notice how the newly painted, shadeless window was positioned behind the chair with my need-to-be-sewn roman shade fabric draped over it.  Constant reminders everywhere.

 Hey, wanna play?

The decision is easy.  The projects can wait!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my darling dog! I wish there was a feel and smell button on the computer. Puppy breath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Laura! I can't get enough of his puppy breath!!

      Delete
  2. He is too cute!! I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off him either!! Have fun and Happy Thanksgiving! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!