Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cooking Show: Thanksgiving and Leftovers!!

Last week's episode of our cooking show had a Thanksgiving-ish theme.  I describe it as -ish because two of the dishes are made with leftover turkey...so if you're wondering what you're going to do with leftover turkey, look no further!


I don't know what I like best about this recipe.  The sherry cream sauce? The buttery, cheesy crumb topping?  Why don't you make this and let me know what you like best?  Here's the printable recipe.


The best way I can describe this would be to call it Thanksgiving Comfort Food.  Thick and creamy bowl of YUM.  Here's the printable recipe.


Okay, this has nothing to do with turkey, nor does it have anything to do with leftovers.  


I decided that it fit the term Thanksgiving-ish because of a conversation that I recently had with my daughter, Caitie.  I had made one of these pumpkin rolls and as we were enjoying it we both agreed that we would rather eat pumpkin roll for dessert than any Thanksgiving pie!  Here's the printable recipe.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Fran, I've always wanted to try making a pumpkin roll. I may not get to it for thanksgiving, but sure will try it. The turkey leftover recipes both look yummy. Hard to believe Thanksgiving Is next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think!